segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015

USA: expected announcement of candidacy of Hillary Clinton for the presidential elections

In recent polls, Hillary Clinton comes up with 60 percent of intentions to vote within his party.

For Barack Obama to former Secretary of State will be an "excellent" President of the United States.

"I think she will be an excellent President. As I'm not in the race, I'll give him my support. When she decides to announce, if I do, I'm sure you will have a very clear vision for the country's progress, "said the us President.

It is foreseen that the announcement of Hillary Clinton, of 67 years, is done through social networks, including Twitter, before traveling to Iowa, a crucial State in the primaries to the designation of the candidate by the Democratic Party, which begin in early 2016. The President are slated for November of the same year.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It