terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2015

China: firefighter survivor describes horror of Tianjin

In an interview with a Chinese television, the young fireman described the devastating scenario:

"The whole sky was on fire. The wave of the explosion threw me up in the air and I lost my helmet. It was like something from another world, with flames to fall as if it was rain on my head. The visibility was reduced to four or five meters.

"I looked for a safe place to retreat to me and I've been also looking for my colleagues. However, I couldn't see anyone. The visibility was too low. Called them by name, but no one answered. So, I tried to get away with the head of one of the brigades and another officer. We lost all helmets and was a total chaos, we couldn't see anything. It was like hell. "

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It