segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2015

Paris: A month after the attacks

Opposite the Bataclan, where 90 people died who watched the concert from the Eagles of Death Metal, tourists and residents continue to pay tribute to the departed.

Flowers, candles and messages are left next to the shows. Many Parisians think that mourning will last some time, a lot of blood was shed because of false Muslims.

"Every day I pass by here, I work nearby and it's very sad, very sad. The men who did this are not Muslims, are false Muslims. I can't say more than that because then I want to cry. It's too much for me, it affects me too, "says an old man.

A Greek Tourist States that "I'm here because I'm trying to figure out what happened. Try to understand why people think that by killing people can achieve peace. It doesn't make any sense ".

The Praça da República, site emblematic of resistance to terrorism after the attacks on Charlie Hebdo, continues to gather several dozens of people around the statue, makeshift memorial.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It