quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2013

Immigration: French Executive against the wall

Students, teachers and parents came out to the street in Paris to contest the immigration policy in force in France.

Darin's case, natural of Kosovo joins now Khatchick a young Armenian. Two illegal immigrants expelled from the country.

On Thursday thousands of people have asked the Government to put an end to the expulsion of foreign students

"We could not remain indifferent to what happened to the two young men expelled last week to Kosovo and to Armenia. We are appalled by a situation which we consider shameful and we're on their side, "says a French student.

The demonstrators demanding the regularisation of undocumented families and the resignation of the Interior Minister.

In the crosshairs of criticism is also the State Chief, Francois Hollande. Kosovo isn't enough criticism, but appeals.

"This isn't my house. My home is in France because that's where I have my friends, my boyfriend, my teachers, my school, my future, everything. Here I have nothing. I don't know why I'm in Kosovo. I encouraged everyone to vote for François Hollande and I don't understand why you sent us for Kosovo. I ask you, therefore, to make us return as soon as possible because I don't want to miss more classes, "says Darin Dibrani.

Darin was addressed by the police during a field trip and sent to the airport. The family received deportation order after seeing refused the application for asylum.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It