quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2015

Thousands of migrants reach the South of Italy

The mystery remains about the fate of 400 migrants missing in the last 48 hours in the Mediterranean.

The boat, carrying about 550 total migrants, sank after leaving the coast of Libya, according to some of the 150 survivors who were rescued and taken to a port in southern Italy yesterday morning.

In recent days, 10 thousand clandestine travelers arrived in the South of Italy. Regional authorities and the population does not know how to respond to this crisis:

"I feel very sorry for those poor people, because they come from countries that are at war, but I think our city cannot receive them. I am a resident Corigliano and I was gone to work for the past two years. I'll be forced to let go again soon. “

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It