segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2015

Manhunt continues in New York

Residents of the small town of Cadyville are surrounded by police forces and were even forced to cancel an annual charitable event. Some residents feel like in a prison, others, like John St. Germain, do what they can to help the authorities:

"I'm looking at what's going on along the river. The water level is very high right now, I'm trying to view something. If I do, I know what I have to do ".

"We have been basically prisoners in our own House, in the last week. It's scary. These people have nothing to lose. We are afraid to be home and someone who has nothing to lose, go through there, "Shelly vents St. Denis, another inhabitant.

An employee of the prison, located near the border with Canada, was arrested and accused of collaboration in the escape of David Sweat and Richard Matt. Joyce Mitchell, of 51 years, guarantees to be innocent.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It