quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2015

Refugees: "even if I die or have to climb mountains, I'm going to get it"

Kidney, Syria, claims to have left the country when she felt the war approaching their house. Has a daughter and is pregnant. "Even with the closed borders I'm going to get there, catch the small roads. We are desperate, we're running for a new future, for me, for my daughter and my baby. I leave it all behind to offer a better life to my children, even if you die or have to climb mountains, I'm going to get, "he says.

Omar, another Syrian, claims to know "that Hungary is closed. They say that expel people for Serbia. If this is not possible, go through Hungary, we will find another way. What they want us to do? We have no other choice. Where do we stay? No, we're going to keep going, we're not going to be here. "

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It