sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

Vladimir Putin says that Turkey decided to "lick American Anatomy"

"If the Turkish leadership decided to lick any part of American Anatomy, I'm not sure I did the right thing."

The Russian President did not spare the primarismo of language to criticize Turkey for the slaughter of a Russian military plane last November.

The defense argued Turkey of airspace, Moscow said that the plane had flown over the Turkey and imposed economic sanctions to what he called a stab wound in the back.

"The level of bilateral relations, I don't see any perspectives for closer ties with the current Turkish leadership, but at the humanitarian level, Yes," said Putin, making it clear that Syria is on the agenda without setbacks.

Front of almost 1400 journalists, Putin spent some time annual press conference to suggest the Turkish air strike as a favor to the Americans.

"Asked if there was a third party involved in this situation ... I know what you mean. We do not know. But if the Turkish leadership decided to lick any part of American Anatomy, I'm not sure I did the right thing, "said Putin, snapping applause.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It