segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2016

Suicide bombing causes more than 70 killed in Pakistan

"When I approached I saw people dead and injured everywhere"

Increased to 72 the number of dead from Sunday's suicide bombing in Lahore, Pakistan. Most of the victims are women and children.

The balance sheet is still temporary since among the more than 300 wounded, 20 are in serious condition.

The attack claimed by the Taliban occurred in a city park near the games area for children.

"I have helped several people injured entering the ambulance. I felt very bad about what happened. When I went home I was very affected "States Ikram Arif.

"I was near the site when the explosion occurred. When I approached I saw dead and injured people everywhere. There was a real safety device "is the point of Mohammad Arshad.

More than half of the fatalities have been identified. According to police, the man who blew up in the Park had 28 years was Pakistani and the Punjab province of Pakistan. At the time of the attack, the Park was packed with families celebrating Easter. In Pakistan, Christians represent about 2% of the population composed of 200 million people, mostly Muslims.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It