domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

Platini appealed to break suspension of six years

Uefa President was approached by the press and explained:

"I just said that, as the preparation to score a goal I try to be precise and concise, I said: I will send an invoice by following the guidance of FIFA, I received the money and paid my taxes."

A verdict can be presented next Tuesday when Uefa members should meet in Budapest, Hungary, on the eve of the annual Congress of his 54 football federations.

Former Fifa President, Blatter attended the Court as witness. He employed Platini as presidential advisor between 1999 and 2002. Platini and his former ally deny having committed any wrongdoing and claim that they had a verbal contract to carry out the pay ment.

"I leave this meeting with a clear conscience, I am giving all the important information, in this case, which is also of great interest to me," said Joseph Blatter.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It