sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2016

Autopsy reveals that Prince died of overdose of Painkiller

The document requires that the interpreter would have administered so accidental a dose of Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid, 50 times stronger than heroin.

Prince Rogers Nelson investigation results attached

According to the American press, Prince would have entered a treatment program for an addition to medicine, weeks before he was found dead, on 21 April.

For several years now that the singer used the Fentanyl to combat chronic back pain, a drug responsible for more than 700 deaths from overdose in recent years in the United States.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It