quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2016

Video captures the last few minutes of life of Sterling

This video threatens to reignite the racial tension in the United States.

The images caught the last few minutes of African-American life Arlon Sterling, killed Tuesday by police in the State of Louisiana.

The Governor of Louisiana, John Bel Edwards, already reacted. "I got information from police forces, but especially from what I observed on the video I must say that I am very worried. The images are disturbing, to say the least. I ask the leaders of religious communities and political leaders from Baton Rouge to cooperate with me, to cooperate with us, "he says.

After a night of protests, the Justice Department announced the opening of an inquiry to invest igate the death of Arlon Sterling.

The 37-year-old African-American was selling CDs with a convenience store when he was approached and shot by two police officers. The agents have already been identified.

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It