quinta-feira, 22 de maio de 2014

British and Dutch are the first to vote

Voters in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands gives, this Thursday, the kick-off for elections to the European Parliament.

The austerity policies promise to benefit the parties anti-euro brigades, but proponents of Europe consider that all is not lost.

"I've always been and I'm a huge fan of Europe. I'm optimistic and I think that we should be thankful for everything you gave us. I don't think it's fair to look at Europe in a negative way. The opening of borders has enabled create many jobs, "says a Dutch.

"I'm going to exercise my right to vote. I think it is important to make our voice heard. When we didn't vote we can't complain, "said a woman.

Reporter: will you vote?

"I'm still going to see I'm not sure" concludes a Dutch voter.



If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It