domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

Deauville Film Festival opened with Jessica Chastain

The actress opened one of the famous beach cabins with your name in the Hall of Fame of Deauville.

During the festival will be showing their latest successes: "Tree of Life" by Terrence Mallick which was the Palme d'Or in Cannes and Zero Dark Thirty of Kathrin Bigelow, which earned him a nomination for the Oscar.

On the red carpet, this Friday, several names of French cinema welcomed colleagues on the Mecca of cinema.

Chastain feels honored: "honestly, I was surprised when I was told that they wanted to pay homage to me here. I am always wondering "Why me?" Thrills me deeply. I love this festival that always supported me a lot. Is a dream come true, being in France talking about movies. Happy birthday Film Festival of Deauville ".

Throughout the week several other tributes are planned here in Deauville, where the Americans have their habits, as tells us Fred Ponsard:

"The Americans have gained the habit of landing on the beaches of Normandy, but peacefully, in the last forty years, in Deauville, accompanied by the best of American cinema. The stars and the tributes will succeed if for a week, with stiff competition and numerous premieres ".

If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It